I am achy and I am tired and my belly button is flattening out, grrrrr! BUT I can still see my feet! YAY for me! :)
I only have about 5 weeks left and I am soooo getting ready for the big day. The crib is in, the bedding cleaned and put on the crib, the room which used to be a guest room/office is now mostly cleaned out and I have my 2 page nesting phase "to do" list close to being done! I will give myself another week or two and then I am going into confinement! ha ha!
I don't know why the nesting phase hits the way it does and why I always feel that I have to get a huge list done before the baby comes, but I do and this time around it has been a lot harder to do! I just don't quite have the energy I used to. Probably cause I am getting old and having to run around after 4 other kiddos! The funny thing is that I get frustrated when I don't get these things done and I know in my rational mind (it is in there somewhere) that most of these things do not matter one lick! But when I want something it is hard to focus on other things until I am done with what I was working for.
It is nice that I am getting things done even though it takes me 10 times longer! I feel like the tortoise in "The Tortoise and the Hair". The other day I was at the store and I was walking so slow that there were a few times people and their buggies were jammed up behind me, but hey you can't make a bum leg and back pain move any faster...especially on a pregnant lady! :) There weren't any rude people though and that made it better! :)
On another note...I am very proud of my sister, she passed a major exam and now has her MASTERS in Children's Literature! Congrats Michelle! Love you! She's just waiting for her paper that has it in writing! Now she is working on a Teachers Certificate so she can teach either Middle or High School! She will be done the same time Tyson is done with his MBA! Then we can have a huge Fiesta!
To see some of the things I have been doing around here, as well as the crib and bedding, check out my shabby2chic blog!
Stylish Camera Bags
16 years ago









