Thursday, March 5, 2009

The Fashionista




























This little girl LOVES clothing, accessories and shoes! She also likes to put her own outfits together and some days I have to bite my tongue and let her out in public in something I know I will be judged on as a mother, but I want her to learn and I want to let her develop her own creativity. There are times I will tell her my opinion and why some things just don't go together and sometimes she listens and other time she says "well I like it like that!" How can you argue with that? :)



























One day when we were shopping she said "I am a Fashionista, mom!" I laughed and she giggled then in her energetic and joking voice said "Cause I LOVE clothes....I want to marry them!"



























She is also a shoe-a-holic!
Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online