Thursday, October 1, 2009

PSF--Dear Santa

taken Easter 2007

These two have always had a special bond. When Heath was first walking Bria would scream if she thought he was going to get hurt and yell at any kid that she thought was bullying him. This was her baby! Over the years their bond has grown tighter and they still look out for each other.

taken 2009~July

I recently found a letter to Santa from Heath, but it was written by his big sister! I thought it was so SWEET that she would do that for him!

Here is what it said:

Dear Santa, Sorry to disturb you while you are working, but my little brother hasn't been good. He slapped me on the arm and this is his note. He wants a batman, fake spaceship, robot cat, razor scooter, and real tent.

Now THIS is real sibling dynamics at work! I LOVE my kids! My life would be so dull without them! :)

PhotoStory Friday
Hosted by Cecily and Linds

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online