1. people blowing on my face! My brother used to like pinning me down and blow on my face for fun cause he knew that I hated that...gotta love big brothers!
2. facades and social games
3. unsolicited advice: if I wanted to know I would have asked.
4. hearing people chew...especially gum!
5. the sound of my dog licking himself at odd hours of the night!
6. computer and video games...time wasters!!! I also get frustrated cause the controller never does what I want it to do! ;)
7. people who spoil plot in books or movies when they KNOW I haven't read or seen it yet and REALLY want to! (It about killed my hubby when he had to keep the 7th Harry Potter ending from me and when he wanted to crack I would get mad, plug my ears and say "I don't want to know!") I like surprises and don't like them to be spoiled. I usually keep surprises much better than my dearest! :)
8. When people cut me off in traffic or don't use their blinkers...really, where do they get their liscences!?!? From the cracker jack box?
9. when people say my hubby is so perfect and I KNOOOOOW he isn't cause he doesn't put his stinkin' clothes away when I have asked him to a
10. people who give me the heebie jeebies like in the picture below...and this kid KNOWS it and STILL does it...Must be like his Uncle! :)










