
Yesterday was a BEAUTIFUL day (before the rain clouds decided to move in)! It was nice to see the sun shining and focus Christ's Resurrection. I thought that having such a beautiful day was fitting for such a holiday...the sun shining down warmth on us just like the Savior's love.
Since it was SO perfect outside...we decided to have a picnic. So, after church we quickly drove home (FYI: traffic laws WERE obeyed...Mr. Leadfoot was a good boy ;)) and packed up some food and were off to downtown Madison! We even let the horse (a.k.a dog man) go with us. We all enjoyed our time and walk together (though I was told I took too many pics---no comments ALLOWED, dear hubby)! I thought that maybe the walk would help me get closer to having this baby, but today I went in to the doc and am STILL 2 cm. dilated...oh well...it won't be much longer!
Be warned...there are a lot of pics! I couldn't pick just one! They just looked so dang cute in their Easter clothes ( me, biased? Riiiiight)! ;)




























