Wednesday, February 11, 2009

8 Weeks Left

My very dear and very talented friend, Karen practiced her photography on me and did an AMAZING job! These put a smile on my face!
And for all those who took part in the "How to spell Laney poll" we have decided to go with L-A-N-E-Y because my kids were having a hard time remembering any other spelling and I know that I hate having to spell my last name for everyone and with any other spelling she'd be having to repeat and spell a lot throughout her life! Thanks for participating in the poll! It was fun!

I Love that she put the baby's name on there. It is adorable!








I have always wanted some nice pictures taken of my pregnant belly since I was pregnant with my first, but not of any skin. I don't want stretch marks eternalized on film, my posterity could do without those visions, and I really don't want pictures that I feel I can't frame or have out there for public viewing! :) Thank you, Karen! I owe ya!
Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online