

I LOVE my little guy! He is just so precious to me! Sometimes I don't sit and play like I should with him. It is easy to get caught up into the "To-Do" list and what I would like to be doing. The other day I decided that he needed my time and I replaced all the batteries in his trains and their remotes and spent a good 45 minutes playing trains! I wish I could say it was all fun and games (and I hate to admit this), but I get kinda bored after awhile of watching the trains go round and round. But I absolutely LOVED every minute I had laughing and talking with him! He is such a ham. He loves to make you laugh by trying his hand at physical humor or sound effects and he definately knows how he wants things done! I think a future manager...hopefully without "micro" in front of it! :)
Up next is a scrapping night with my girls...wish me luck because usually I have a hard time not telling them where to place things. Great, watch them grow up with some "mom stifled my creativity" complex! ha ha! That's all I need, so I am going to be on my best behavior! Oh the joys of being a mother! :)









