Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Our Family Through the years!

1999

2001

2003

2008
Our family has sure GROWN over the past, almost, 11 years (not to mention our family pictures have gotten better)! I still can't believe we are going to be blessed with yet ANOTHER little one! I am happy, nervous, scared, delighted, excited...so many emotions all wrapped up in one ball that either sits in the pit of my stomach, bounces on the heart or sometimes takes a joy ride to the throat when I am really overwhelmed by analyzing (which I can do too often sometimes) all these emotions and thoughts about #5!

At times it scares me because I wonder if I can do it. Can I keep up with it all? Will I be a good mom to all 5 of them(ok not sure that I am now, but it still enters the mind)?

I am excited to see what this little person is like, who he/she looks like and to see my children fall in love with another sibling!

I am delighted because there is nothing that brings me greater joy than my children and I am nervous because I haven't quite forgotten what labor and delivery feels like and I get nervous about the possibilities of complications. My brother who passed away at 6 months caught Spinal Meningitis in the birth canal...so I get nervous!

Either we have something to learn here or maybe...just maybe we might be doing ok enough that God sees fit to send us another one! It probably really is that we just have A LOT to learn...either way there are no better teachers than children! :)

I am not sad to have another, I am not mad that I thought I was done and then SURPRISE...I am humbled that God sees fit to send another to us and ok with the fact that we are and are labeled as "crazy"! :)
Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online