... GIRL! The girls' feel victorious and Heath is happy that he was able to see his baby in action (he's really been talking a lot about it)! Chad is ok, but a little bummed. He says it's unfair that he has 2 sisters and 1 brother. When Alyssa heard this she replied, "I have 1 sister and 2 brothers, Chad!" I don't think there is one thing that they think is fully fair unless it goes completely with what they want! :) I guess you could say that about adults too! ;)
It was great to see this little one making sucking motions, touching her face, rolling and kicking. At one point the nurse had to push into my belly a little to get a good look because baby girl was being a bit modest (unlike all the other spread eagle kids I have had) and the baby kicked back pretty hard and made the ultrasound wand and nurse's hand go up...pretty strong for only 18 weeks in the womb! Chad was a pretty active kicker and puncher, Alyssa mostly rolled and rubbed her hands and legs across the belly just enough to see movement, but nothing too hard, Bria was all over, and Heath was pretty active and liked doing what felt like somersaults on the bladder! The things we mothers do for our kids, they better remember this when we are old , decrepit and needing our diapers changed! ha ha!
So, the kids are happy and now we just have to think of a name that we LOVE. We have thought of a few, but aren't completely attached to any yet which is unusual because we have always been able to nail a boys name down pretty quickly. The girls took us a little longer, but we usually had it by the 5th month and here I am 5 months and no idea (I know the DRAMA of it all)! O.K...we do have a middle name, Margaret, after my mother. Other than that...we're stumped! I guess we still have until the birth certificate needs to be signed. Until then I will be scouring the Internet and books!
Stylish Camera Bags
16 years ago









