Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Go For The GOLD, Baby!!!

Ok, so APPARENTLY I needed to be an Olympian! At least to get some of the things that they have that I wouldn't mind having myself! I mean have you seen their GREATLY toned physiques? Yeah...me too! And the fact that they can eat a lot and it never shows! ok, ok I know it's usually a really healthy food sort of diet, but not all! For example my hubby read an article on the Gold Medalist, Michael Phelps(US Olympic Swim Team), and they were talking about how he can eat 12,000 that's right 12 THOUSAND calories a day and burns more calories sitting than we could in some of our more active moments. He eats 2 POUNDS of pasta a day(who wouldn't want to be able to eat all the carbs they wanted!?!)! All because he exercises(abt. 5 hrs. a day)! He burns 1,000 calories per hour while he is training(for the rest of us typical is 150-250)! Isn't that just AMAZING!?! For a body like that I just might consider killing myself with exercise! ha ha! I also need to rethink the way I look at food...food is fuel, not just for nummylicious good times! ;)
Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online