Yesterday I had taken a shower in the morning shortly after my hubby left for work and as I was drying my hair, the dog started barking, and usually only does that when someone is at the door, I stopped blow drying and heard little knocks. I go to open the door and little man is there...wet! So, I go change him quickly because there is somewhere that we need to be and then as we step out to the car there is a pile of poopy on the driveway next to the garage door...not looking like a pets. Chad asks Heath if it's his and he says "YEAH! Is mine!" soooo I load the kids, go inside to get stuff to clean it...finally busting out laughing and call my hubby who says, "Are we taking one step forward or 2 steps back?" Of course he thinks it's funny because this kid has definately done things our others haven't and is a mastermind in mischief, so we aren't too surprised! :)
Later on he does better and goes about 4-5 times in his potty all by his big boy self, nobody telling him too! YAY! progress, right!?! Then I finish cleaning some things and go into the bathroom to find poopy all over the WALLS! UGH!!! I ask him what is on the walls and he says,"Ummmmmmmm...poopy?" Then laughs! No not too funny little man! Then I make him help clean his mess and it takes FOREVER to scrub it off of flat paint(I'm GREATLY disliking the builders at this point who wouldn't paint with satin finish no matter how much we were willing to pay!)! So, today is a new day in which to excel(one can hope)! So we shall see if we take a step forward or 2 steps back!
Stylish Camera Bags
16 years ago









