Thursday, July 3, 2008

Jesup or Bust--Loving Tradition


We are off! Good ol' southern food...the REAL stuff, swimmin' in the water hole, endless volleyball, more food, porch swings, games and a whole lot of conversations, and did I mention southern yummy, plate lickin' good food? here we come! I always come back a few pounds heavier, but it's all worth it!
Every 4th of July we have our Family Reunion since I can remember! Even Heath has been walking around the house with his packed back pack(for 2 days) saying, "Go to Jesup...see Grandaddy!" It's kind of funny to see him with a back pack that weighs as much as he does and him falling over because of the weight...what not laughin'...ya had to have been there! :)
I hope everyone has a GREAT 4th of July! Celebrate our country proud!!! What are some traditions you have for Independence Day? I love hearing others traditions, so please share!
Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online