


She may be in a little body, but she has some BIG personality!!! She is sugar and spice with everything starting to be nicer! We definitely know that with out her, our lives would be a bit more boring. She is attached to each sibling in a different way and can run with the boys as much as she can with the girls!
For the longest time I was quite frustrated with this child. When we got rid of the crib she'd always come downstairs and as I walked over to her to put her back, she'd get her little cute grin on and say "i am soooo cute!" I would respond "Yes, you are! and you are VERY lucky you are!" She pushed the limits too far too many times and I was soooo done! But when she turned 3, she shed the demon child (really-I do love her-this is said all in humor) and became an angel! I can't believe that she'll be going to kindergarten soon. Heath and I won't know what to do with ourselves!
She was worth the 8 hrs. of labor and the half hour of back labor that was thrown in right at the end!!! We love you, as Heath-y would say, Ro-Ro!!!
Like they say "One picture is worth a thousand words!"










