
Okay...this has been on my mind and I couldn't go without putting it up though I said I wouldn't have time today, but I guess I found some time! :)
I feel like Dorothy with her ruby red slippers clickin together and wishin to go home because there really is "No place like home"!
Lately I have really been missin' my dad and the rest of my family and the place that is home to me, Jesup. I have been going to Jesup since before I could walk or talk! I remember when I moved there my senior year, that I was riding the bus and a boy says to me "you a Crummey?" I replied "Yes through and through!" He smiled "well then we are related!" I swore from that day forward I would NEVER date anyone from that town..I would probably be related! But as time goes on I notice that I am drawn more and more to my families home town. There is something about the stillness and slowness of a small town. I never thought that a place could really tug at your heart strings like this. I often wonder if we felt the same way about Heaven and this is just a small reminder of what it feels like to love where you came from.
I have many fond memories there and love my family and my heritage. i am grateful that I was blessed to have such a family! I took these pictures because I know that things have a tendency to change and one day this land might be sold off and I wanted to forever preserve the memories that i was blessed to have here in Jesup!









