
I am trying to get several things done and then I hear him...the 115 pound 1 year old running wild around the house and knocking things over (such as his food bowl with food scattered all over the kitchen floor) with his big ol' rump! Bria decided to get him riled up. She thinks it is soooo hilarious to mess with him and see him running into things. I do have to admit that it is entertaining to watch him pummel things(As long as it isn't you--happened to Chad and Heath--the back flips they ended up doing were kinda funny). It makes you wonder what stories they will tell us when they grow up about their childhood. My Dad says he is glad he didn't know half the things we did.
Well I guess this is the blog I am going to get in for the day. I have to go somewhere and then I have to clean and other fun parenting things:)









